Liftmaster Residential Single Swing Gate Opener Kit
The Liftmaster LA400PKGU Swing Gate Opener (also known as a Liftmaster swing gate operator or Liftmaster swing gate motor) Kit includes: LA400PKGU and Controller.
Liftmaster Residential-Single Gate Opener Features:
- LED Diagnostic display – simplifies installation and troubleshooting
- Solar-ready Ultra-reliable System – Simple solar conversion delivers power when you need it most and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance
- Bi-Part Delay – Monitors and adjusts speed an position of each wing to ensure primary gate closes last.
- Synchronized Close – Simultaneously closes gates
- Programmable Auxillary Relays – Eliminates expensive conduit costs and unsightly driveway scars.
- Anti-Tailgate – Prevents unauthorized access. Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle backs up, gate will continue to close.
- Quick Close – Closes the gate immediately after a vehicle pulls off the interrupt loop.
- HOMELINK Compatible – Version 4 and higher
- Security + 2.0 On-Board Radio Receiver – Up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LM/813LM)
Liftmaster Residential-Single Gate Opener Specifications:
- Power: 24VDC or Solar Power. 120/230V Single Phase (Standard control box).
- Accessory Power: 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power.
- Monitored Safety: 3 main board, 3 optional expansion board
- UL Usage Classification: I, II, III, and IV
- Gate Travel Speed: 90-degree opening in 17-17 seconds
LiftMaster Residential-Single Gate Opener is a swing gate opener that requires 120VAC to power up. The main board and gate arm require 24VDC to function. The unit automatically converts 120AC to 24VDC to keep the built in battery charged for the gate to operate.
- P3 Motor®: 24VDC continuous-duty motor
- Operator Duty Rating: 100 cycles per day.
- Chassis: Consturcted wit 1/4″ gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
- Worm Gear Reduction: Precision machined all-metal gear drive.
- Operator Weight: Actuator arm 19 lbs. Standard control box 13 lbs. Includes (2) 7Ah batteries
- Recommended Capacities: Rated for gates up to 16 ft. in length or weighing up to 850 lbs.
PLEASE NOTE: ELECTRIC WORK AT/TO THE GATE’S LOCATION IS NOT INCLUDED (PLEASE BOOK A FREE ESTIMATE)